Distinctive and uniquely Australian
- A premium product that is distinctive and uniquely Australian with an excellent flavor, similar to lean beef, but wonderfully rich.
- Lends itself to many cuisines and dishes and can be slow-cooked in a hot pot, seared quickly in a wok, or tossed into a healthy salad.
Kangaroo tail and diced kangaroo meat is perfect for making curries and slow braised dishes.
Good for you, good for the environment
- One of the healthiest, tastiest and most sustainable red meats in the world.
- Responsibly sourced from an open range environment where kangaroos graze on the natural pasture and foliage of the Australian bush.
- Free from antibiotics, added growth hormones and added chemicals, as a result of wild grazing.
- High in iron, protein, 98% fat free, and the highest known dietary source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is a fatty acid that studies have shown can contribute to the reduction of body fat.
Kangaroo fillet and steak are excellent cooked on a grill, BBQ or in a hot pan.